M3U Playlist: Streaming free IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) using M3U links has become a trend among music and cinema lovers. Since it doesn’t have any inbuilt channels like Netflix, Hotstar, and other OTT platforms, it needs M3U playlist URLs. Streaming your favorite Channel on IPTV is so easy if you could manage to find some working M3U playlist URLs. There are plenty of IPTV M3U links available online but you must know how to find them.
The terms M3U Playlist files and M3U Playlist URL have become popular search amongst music and video lovers. Unfortunately, the majority of them seem not to get the context of their use. But as a music or perhaps a video addict, it’s essential to know everything about these terms, where to get daily updated and ultra-fast working M3u playlist URL for live tv, and how to use them free.
What Is an M3U File or M3U Playlist URL?
An M3U file is an Audio Playlist file that stands for MP3 URL, and therefore, is not the actual audio file itself. M3U files simply point to audio and video files so media players can queue them up for playback.
If you are new to this Internet media type of file then kindly be informed that the M3U file or the M3U Playlist URL can only be opened with the officially assigned or compatible media player.
Here I recommend a free IPTV player – IPTV Smarters, IPTV Extreme, Smart IPTV pro, TiviMate, and other free IPTV Playlist Loader apps that I often use to streaming M3U playlist URL free. It enables you to connect to unlimited free TV channels through just working M3U links, it provides the best quality content from many free online video and music streaming websites ranging from Sports, TV shows, Documentary, Bollywood, Hollywood and lots more… Let me show you the list of working IPTV M3U Links with over 10,000 free TV channels and how to use them easily.
What Is IPTV
The Term IPTV Stands For “Internet Protocol television“. Internet Protocol television is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously.
Is IPTV illegal?
IPTV is legal worldwide as long as the service provider acquires appropriate licenses to stream this content. Illegal IPTV providers are only those who do not have a license for the content they provide and thus violate copyright law.
With this information regarding the list of iptv free m3u links for all countries, you can find best quality free m3u playlists to watch unlimited free iptv channels, all links are tested and working 100% at the time of this post was updated. If a playlist doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to let us know via the comment box below.
Best M3U Playlist URL 2021
Getting your hands on 100% working M3U playlist URL or free IPTV M3U Links is not easy. With this in mind, this article organizes the best and most working m3u playlist URL, best m3u playlist URL 2019, m3u playlist URL free, m3u playlist URL for pvr iptv simple client, and best m3u playlist url 2021 to watch all your favorite movies and TV shows online free.
There are numerous sources to get M3U Playlist URL or the M3U File but it’s quite unfortunate that man people are still looking for where and how to get M3u playlist url free. Despite the facts that there many free IPTV available on the Internet, the above mentioned M3U links are 110% working and can give you instant access to your favorite movies, TV shows, web series, audio, and over 10,000 free live TV channels.
[table id=18 /]
Note that there is no guarantee that all the m3u playlists will work the same for you as it does for me, maybe due to different operating system or other technical issue but you should find what you are looking for anyway. With our carefully hand-picked list of m3u playlist url free, I think you finally got what you wanted. Next, let see how to use the M3U playlist URL for watching live TV channels on your Kodi, VLC media Player, IPTV Smarters, IPTV Extreme, and Smarts IPTV App.
How to use M3u Playlist on VLC Player
VLC is a powerful media player available for windows, macOS, and Android OS if you want to stream live TV channels. You just need an M3U file to run it with this software.
If you are looking for how to play M3U files on Windows 10 or how to open M3U file, there are two different ways to use free IPTV m3u links with VLC. Simply download and follow these quick steps bellow.
- First of all, open VLC Media Player
- Next, Just drag and drop the downloaded m3u file with your VLC or open it by clicking on media> Open file > and Select the .m3u file
- Now, you should be able to watch free IPTV channels with VLC media player on any device.
To change channels go to “View” in the menu bar and go to “Playlist” (CTRL + L or command + L on MAC) to open iptv m3u playlists on VLC.
The second method does not require you to download the m3u file.
- Copy the m3u url link from the above working m3u links we mentioned earlier.
- Open the VLC player and click on Media, then click Stream. This will take you to a Media dialog box
- Paste your M3u url and click on the Play
- Wait until all channels are loaded. Ctrl + L to bring up the playlist.
How to Create an M3U file
If you want to make an M3U file or playlist yourself, don’t worry about that. Some of the m3u players offer you the option to save your playlists in this m3u file format. Here we are going to review the steps to save an M3U playlist with VLC player.
Below are some simple steps on how to create an M3U file using VLC media player
- In the VLC player, click the “View” tab in the menu. Select “Playlist” from the options. This will open a new window where you can browse your playlists. The shortcut for this action is CTRL + L.
- Right click on your playlists window. When you do this, you will see the “Add Files” and “Add Folders” options. Choose the first one if you want to add specific files and the second one if you need an entire folder.
- On the main VLC screen, click the Media tab in the menu. Then select the “Playlist to file” option.
- This option opens a pop-up window where you can specify the name of the file and its location. In the file extension options, select the M3U file format. Click “Save” and your playlist will be created.
How to Convert M3U File
Below are some simple steps to convert an M3U file using VLC media player:
- Copy the url you want to convert.
- On your VLC player, click the Media tab in the menu. Then click on the “Open Network Stream” option which will open a new pop-up window. Click on the Network option, paste the copied url and click Convert.
- This will automatically create a new pop-up window where you can choose the settings for the conversion as well as the destination path for the file. Some things you can choose from in the setting are the video and audio codecs and the subtitles. Click “Start” and wait for the process to complete.
Best 10 M3U Player Apps For Unlimited Streaming
VLC is one of the most popular m3u players, but apart from the VLC media player, there are few apps that can play m3u playlist format. Below is our top 10 best free IPTV m3u player you try right now.
- IPTV EXTREME PRO
- Smart IPTV
- IPTV SMARTERS
- Lazy IPTV
- GSE IPTV
- Perfect Player IPTV
- TiviMate IPTV Player
- VXG IPTV Player
- SMART MKD IPTV PRO
- IPTV Xtream Player
- Another way to open an m3u file with all channels is to use the SFW version of the playlist, you can do this by highlighting the (https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.sfw.m3u), when it gives you options, click on “open” and it will to next window showing you all the apps that can play m3u playlists installed on your device.
- Now, from the list of available m3u players, complete action using IPTV EXTREME PRO as shown in the screenshot below.
- By using the SFW version, you don’t need to copy or enter the m3u links manually on the player to enjoy complete free IPTV channels ranging from local news, entertainment, Hobby, General, Religious, Sports, Movies, TV shows and lots more…
Desclaimer: We do not support streaming of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner. Digitaldailys does not hold any right nor affiliated to any of the above m3u playlists sources, we only shared this piece of content for educational purposes. All credits belong to their respective owners.
Some parts of this article contains links and tips from Github m3u playlist 2021, Fluxus IPTV, and tips from comfortskillz on how to use, convert, and add m3u playlist URL to VLC.